Muere un niño asfixiado al tragarse una pelota de goma
Informativos Telecinco10/03/201816:58 h.
Anna Davis, de Tasmania (Australia), nunca pensó que permitir jugar a su hijo Alby, de tres años de edad, con una pelota de goma iba a acabar con su vida. El juguete, del tamaño de una moneda, se quedó atrapado en la tráquea del niño y todos los esfuerzos por salvarle fueron en vano.
As the media storm surrounding our family swirled yesterday, I beg you - this beautiful, loving community - to disregard the many ignorant, hurtful and incorrect assumptions that have been formed regarding the more specific details of Alby’s passing. The heart ache we are already experiencing is indescribable, and to know there are ill-informed stories and subsequent false accusations circulating, initiated by some incredibly heartless people at this time, only exacerbates our pain. To very briefly clarify some of the most widely spread misconceptions - yes, I of course tried to save our beautiful boy (including, but not only, undertaking CPR for 16 excruciating minutes until paramedics arrived), I was three feet away from Alby when the incident occurred and was by his side within seconds, the ball was larger than the 50c piece/film canister size-recommendation for toys given to young children, and the ball packaging states ‘not for children under three years’ - being only a few days away from turning 4, Alby was almost one year older than this advice (swipe across) We thank you again, from the bottom of our hearts, for the love and sympathy you have so graciously expressed. Knowing fellow mamas and papas are encircling our family, sharing in our grief, and clutching their babies a little tighter, brings us great comfort. Our golden boy will live on in us all 🕊
Una publicación compartida de THE SMALL FOLK (@the.small.folk) el Mar 2, 2018 at 4:15 PST